Hi Ziming,

I watched the video you shared and the blog you wrote. The blog you wrote is very organized and makes it easy for me to understand your thoughts at every step. Because I am also a student of economics, and public goods and private goods are really easy to confuse, so I am very clear about the meaning of this video you want to give learners. In addition, I very much agree that you use the group discussion activity to allow group members to discuss and communicate, just as I have also adopted this method. Because I think it is a more efficient learning method in group discussion, and can point out each other’s cognitive mistakes.

Hi Weiran,

I am very happy to read the blogs you shared and watch the videos you choose to let learners watch. First of all, I like the video you found very much, because I am also studying economics, so it is very easy for me to understand. Secondly, I think you choose the final exam as a good way to urge students, but I wonder if you can also consider splitting them into several quizzes? I think if this is the case, can we urge the students to review each part more so that they will not be forced to study until the end of the semester. In addition, you also used group learning, which I think is a very efficient way of learning.